Monday 26 September 2016
Try cloth nappies and get a £30 refund!
Cloth nappies provide a great alternative to disposable nappies and can offer great cost, health and environmental benefits. That's why Essex County Council is offering a £30 refund on the purchase of any cloth nappies or laundering service.
To claim your refund you'll need to:
- Be a resident in Essex (this excludes Southend and Thurrock)
- Have a receipt for cloth nappies or laundering service dated within the last 12 months
- Have a total purchase amount exceeding £30
- Only make one claim per baby
If eligible complete our online form and upload:
- a scan/photo of the cloth nappy receipt/s
- a scan/photo of your baby's birth certificate or maternity exemption
Claim your £30 refund on cloth nappies
The refund will be issued within 28 working days.
Find out more about cloth nappies:
Why should I try cloth nappies?
What type of cloth nappies should I buy?
How should I clean cloth nappies?
Tip for using cloth nappies in winter
Where can I purchase cloth nappies?
Cloth nappy FAQs
Why I use cloth nappies by Louisa (mum of three).
Who should I contact for more information on cloth nappies?