Monday 26 September 2016
Try cloth nappies and get a £30 refund!
Cloth nappies provide a great alternative to disposable nappies and can offer great cost, health and environmental benefits. That's why Essex County Council is offering a £30 refund on the purchase of any cloth nappies or laundering service.
To claim your refund you'll need to:
- Be a resident in Essex (this excludes Southend and Thurrock)
- Have a receipt for cloth nappies or laundering service dated within the last 12 months
- Have a total purchase amount exceeding £30
- Only make one claim per baby
If eligible complete our online form and upload:
- a scan/photo of the cloth nappy receipt/s
- a scan/photo of your baby's birth certificate or maternity exemption
Claim your £30 refund on cloth nappies
The refund will be issued within 28 working days.
Cloth nappy sample pack
We also have free cloth nappy sample packs available at events, these may need to be collected from your local cloth nappy library.
Each sample pack contains:
- A cloth nappy
- 2 insert pads
- 5 disposable liners
- £30 cloth nappy refund leaflet
To apply: email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your:
- Baby's date of birth or due date
Find out more about cloth nappies:
Why should I try cloth nappies?
What type of cloth nappies should I buy?
How should I clean cloth nappies?
Tip for using cloth nappies in winter
Where can I purchase cloth nappies?
Cloth nappy FAQs
Why I use cloth nappies by Louisa (mum of three).
Who should I contact for more information on cloth nappies?